This position is aimed at providing consistent administrative support to the SVP Global Manufacturing, GVP Quality & Process Development, and the VP/Site Head, Novato Operations, and their staff.
This position will partner with an Executive Coordinator to provide broad administrative support to the SVP Global Manufacturing, GVP Quality & Process Development, and VP/Site Head, Novato Operations. The successful assistant would provide efficient support for appointments, travel, meetings, management of documents/references and other administrative tasks but also creative activities such as the creation of documents and presentations. The person will assist with the planning and execution of internal and external events. This person will need to be professional and effective in communications and management of interactions with executives, corporate partners and personnel in other departments of the Company. Employee must be able to work with a variety of people, be a team-player, and be flexible as the ebb and flow of the work environment can change.
Provide back-up support to the Executive Coordinator reporting to the VP/Site Head, Novato Operations as needed:
- Extensive calendar management including coordination of meetings, conference calls, and personal business appointments
- Act as a liaison and gatekeeper for staff, vendors, and telephone solicitors trying to connect with or gain access to the VPs
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements for both domestic and international itineraries including (but not limited to) air, hotel, car, as well as visa and passport services
- Process and submit expense reports, including reconciliation of both corporate and personal credit accounts used for business purposes (Concur).
- Process company E-forms, including check requests, Contract Data Sheets, Business cards
- Coordinate details for various meetings and events including scheduling catering vendors, conference rooms and outside venues
- Attend staff meetings to capture meeting minutes and assist with audio visual and other computerized meeting applications as required
- Create and maintain filing systems and revise as necessary to structure a consistent level of organization.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Lend basic administrative support to the VP direct reports, and their staff, as required.
- Provide back-up support to the Executive Coordinator reporting to the VP/Site Head, Novato Operations as needed
- Other duties as required
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Visio)
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel is preferred
- Fluent with Ariba, Concur, Compliance Wire and MS O365
- Good communication skills and well organized. Must work well with staff in other departments in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task under pressure and deadlines with attention to detail
High school Diploma. College degree preferred.